Aloe Vera Powder
EXTERNAL USE ONLY. THIS POWDER IS NOT FOR CONSUMPTION.
Aloe Vera is best known for its use as a gentle sunburn treatment, but the truth is that aloe vera is a very valuable ingredient in many different cosmetic products. Aloe vera powder treats wounds, dry skin and sun burns, moisturizes the skin, prevents premature aging, & promotes hair growth.
How to use?
1. Steam the face. Before making the mask, steam the face to open the pores and better absorb the plant mask powder. At this time, you can sprinkle about 10g of aloe vera powder in the container for steaming your face, and the smell is mellow.
2. Soak in the bath, and sprinkle about 50g of aloe vera powder into the bathtub, which can provide nutrition and make people feel comfortable.
3. For facial mask, take 10-15g of aloe vera powder, mix it into a paste with water or egg white or milk, apply it evenly on the face, and wash off after 20 minutes. Generally used after getting up or before going to bed. 3 times a week.
4. Aloe vera powder contains aloe vera gel, which is slippery. Make a mask for the skin, especially acne skin. It can promote the reduction of acne and smooth the face at the same time.
5. It can also be used to make handmade soap.
6. Make a replenishment mask, which can be combined with other plant powders (for example: green tea powder + aloe powder + lavender powder, etc., good for remove acne on the face).
Storage: Store in a cool and dry place. Avoid direct sunlight.